Tomkinson offers professional urban and regional planners with a diverse range of statutory and strategic town planning services, covering all facets of land use and development, including commercial and private scale projects.
Talk to us – you will be in capable hands.
Tomkinson Group offers professional urban and regional planners with a diverse range of statutory and strategic town planning services, covering all facets of land use and development, including commercial and private scale projects.Talk to us – you will be in capable hands.
Tomkinson can guide you through today’s complex planning systems, from conception to construction of your development.Statutory planning is the process towards achieving a planning permit.
Statutory obligations, as outlined in planning schemes, must be met in order to achieve a constructive and workable outcome.
- Feasibility Assessment
- Stakeholder engagement
- Site Development and Design
- Planning Permit Applications
- Representation at VCAT and Panel Hearings
- Rescode Analysis
- Community Engagement and Consultation
- Bushfire Management Statements
We maintain sympathetic working relations with local government and offer a coordinated approach no matter the complexity.
Steps to a Planning Permit –
- Feasibility and due diligence
- Research and prepare an application
- Submission and checking by Council
- Public advertising
- Council assessment and referrals
- Decision by Council
- Review by VCAT, if required
Tomkinson takes an interdisciplinary approach to Strategic Planning bringing together all stakeholders, for a given project.
Tomkinson can steer you through the planning system with full coordination of your project, from conception to build.
- Private Planning Scheme Amendments
- Master Plans and Design
- Strategic Studies
- Rezoning and Planning Scheme Amendments
- Outline Development Plans
- Structure Planning
- Community Consultation and Engagement
- Public Advocacy
- Representation to Council led strategic policy