A city is not an accident but the result of coherent visions and aims.
Leon Krier, The Architecture of Community
The land development process is increasingly becoming a very complicated process with a multitude of paths. Tomkinson Group’s Project Management Team has a great understanding of this process and the skills to negotiate with Government Authorities and Contractors to gain effective and efficient results.
Our project management service is tailored to fit each client’s needs, from minimal ad-hoc telephone assistance to full management of projects.
Tomkinson Group provides a coordinated Project Management Service for our clients. We can manage a project from concept to completion allowing our client to use their valuable time elsewhere. We also have a substantial network of sub-consultants to assist in working through specialist issues that may arise.
- Management from Concept to Completion
- Feasibility Preliminary Development
- Cost Estimates and Concept Layouts
- Project Auditing
- Bank Reports and Draw Down Reports
- Contract Preparation and Administration
- Project Programming
- Project Cash Flows
- Contract Superintendant
- Authority and Contractor negotiations
- Consultations with User Groups
- Project Management Plans